In an effort to offer effective service to our users, FlatsDB has introduced a host of new features that will make your experience on the website easier and more fulfilling.
1. Guaranteed Service
With this feature, room owners only have to make one payment and their property is listed and featured until it is rented. This feature has no time limitation and contains all services available from FlatsDB. This means, your ad is highlighted and is labeled for as long as your room is vacant. Other special features of this service include:
- Your ad is placed on multiple leading classified websites,
If you welcome agents to help rent your room or apartment,
- Over 6,000 agents using Facebook get to see your ad
- 50 agents within the property’s district will receive an SMS that your property is up for grabs
Some of the reasons why the guaranteed service from FlatsDB is the ideal solution for you include:
- You are guaranteed to receive over 300 views a week (this is 10 times what you get from ordinary listing) increasing your chances of getting a tenant tenfold
- A combination of three plans (up to $65) in one: Featured Ad ($32.9/month), Highlighted Ad ($14.9/month) and Label Ad ($16.9/month) for $49.9 for an UNLIMITED duration
- While purchasing each package separately will cost you up to $70 a month, the guaranteed service costs you $49.9 no matter the length of time the ad is live on FlatsDB
- And your ad will be promoted on the internet by FlatsDB
How it works
FlatsDB’s guaranteed service will feature your ad across all the districts during the first 2 weeks and later your ad is moved to selected districts while highlighted and labeled until someone grabs your property. If your room is still not rented out within a month, you will receive an email from us to extend your guaranteed service for FREE.
2. Email Notification
As a valued client of FlatsDB, you get the option of receiving email alerts directly to your inbox. There are a few types of notifications, all these notifications give you more insights about your ad performance on FlatsDB, so it would be easier for you to decide if you need to optimize your ad in order to get more calls from potential tenants.